Door Hinges for 75 (NSF)

Started by Southern75, July 19, 2008, 04:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern75

Was wanting to buy a set of hinges for a 75 as the pin seems to have worn quite badly on the passenger's door.

Interestingly enough the drivers door is fine .... go figure.

I would prefer red (which red shouldn't really matter as its in the door cavity) but would take any colour if the price was right.

Even if condition is not mickey mouse i would be interested as i could re-pin them just need something to hold the door on while it gets done so i don't look like Jeremy Clarkson in his Rover SD1.

Let me know if anybody has wrecked a 75 and is lookin to off load parts.

Cheers

Matt
Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

John A Pucak

Hi Matt ,Tom Patrizi in Carlton has one of Martins old 75 wrecks sitting out in the laneway. The doors were still attached, you might need to buy some red paint as the car is white
Good Luck

jimnielsen

Are the hinges the same as for an 80's Giulietta?

jimn~
'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

John A Pucak

Jim, thats a technical question I cannot answer. Maybe someone out there can enlighten all us Alfisti about the diameter of the door hinges on 4 door Alfettas. Now that would make a great Trivia night question!!!!
John

jimnielsen

well, the doors are interchangeable (to my knowledge..) I suspect the hinges are the same - anyway I can get you some hinges from the (many) Giulietta's that happen to be lying around here underfoot.

'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

Southern75

Hi Jimmy

I will post you photos tomorrow .. they are probably interchangable
Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)