Alfa 159 interior & Exterior Transformation

Started by kylehusky, December 30, 2016, 11:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylehusky

Greeting from Macau! Here is my beloved 159. I've put sometime and done some work to him. since only a few Alfas here in Macau, I hope that I can make some good friends here. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bazzbazz

On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

As the day goes

I like the dash as also shown on alfaowner  And the LED tail lights. There could be a market for you. 

Not a fan of the square steering wheel. Or the bling headliner. Or the black wrap.

Rest is okay.

kaleuclint

Actually don't mind the black 'carbon' interior trim.  Unlike the earlier batches the 'third series' 159s have different trim on the dash / console to what's on the glove box / doors.  I'd consider this if it's a peel and stick proposition.

But if you want to see stars above you ... you need a sunroof (moonroof)  :D.
2011 159ti 1750TBi

As the day goes

kylehusky

Quote from: kaleuclint on January 03, 2017, 04:20:58 PM
Actually don't mind the black 'carbon' interior trim.  Unlike the earlier batches the 'third series' 159s have different trim on the dash / console to what's on the glove box / doors.  I'd consider this if it's a peel and stick proposition.

But if you want to see stars above you ... you need a sunroof (moonroof)  :D.

This is real carbon fiber. Before and After pic: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/84c8023ebbcd986d2ea8932dddc890b4.png[/IMG]

kylehusky

Quote from: As the day goes on December 31, 2016, 02:01:30 PM
I like the dash as also shown on alfaowner  And the LED tail lights. There could be a market for you. 

Not a fan of the square steering wheel. Or the bling headliner. Or the black wrap.

Rest is okay.

The wrap makes the car so much easy to wash, and it highlights the detail of the car.

As the day goes

poohbah

I like the wrap Kyle, means you can always go back to original if you get bored with it. Much better than a matt finish paint job. I wrapped the roof on my 156, and love the look.

Interior highlights not my taste - mum always said "blue and green should never be seen" - but looks a high quality job. And each to his own, so all power to you. Won't be any others like it in Macau.
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

Jess159

Looks absolutely tops that interior!
I think I saw your worklog/photos on another forum some few months ago.
Love how you've got carbon fibre on all the interior bits even including the gear selector, the seats look absolutely awesome too!

Come to Aus and open up a shop now for Alfas  :D  8)
If I still had my 159 I'd be all over this

kaleuclint

2011 159ti 1750TBi

As the day goes

Thijsvr

Nice job! It's not my style, but I can always appreciate someone working in their car. It looks pretty tight, though my OCD has a trouble with the carbon weave of the wheel not alligning with the dash ;)