FS Alfetta GTV

Started by scuzzyGTV, January 28, 2016, 09:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzyGTV

Hi all

It's with a sad face that I'm putting up my '81 Alfetta GTV for sale. It needs a loving home to go to, as I don't have the time to drive it properly or enough.

The list of goodies include:
Fully rebuilt motor with Borgo 10.4:1 pistons from Vin Sharp, ported head and 10548 cams. Motor has Wolf 3D ems with camira intake setup.
Also have mauceri racing cams, which would require bigger valves etc.
75TS transaxle running redline lightweight shockproof oil
Koni yellow and pedders springs
US headlight buckets and re-wired lights
Respray in AR530 (i think) circa 2000

Many other spare parts, such as motor, gearbox, left hand mirror, GTV6 brembo's, 16" 156 wheels, some trim pieces. Some of which are upgrades I never got around to installing...

Asking $8,500 on gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lutana/cars-vans-utes/alfetta-gtv/1102152978, but if you are an AROC member then willing to do a better deal.

Located in Hobart, contactable on (zero)409 976 13(zero) or sellis09(at)hotmail.com

Would consider trade for a family friendly performance hatch.

Thanks for looking, Scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

scuzzyGTV

BUMP
Still not using the car and need to move it on.
$6,750 neg. Good value even for the parts.
Scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

scuzzyGTV

Couple of extra pics, as requested. Interior not the best, but fairly original, less than 1000 kms since rebuild.
I'm also happy to help out with anything, as Hobart is pretty remote for most of you.
Scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

scuzzyGTV

Car is still available
Call and make a reasonable offer
Would consider swapping out TS tranny, motor and ecu, but not preference.
Scott
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

scuzzyGTV

Hi all
Make me an offer if you're interested, need to move it on and that means cheap. Reasonable offer will come with 5 months rego. Plenty of spares.
Scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red