FS Giulietta 2 Complete cars and parts .... modified posting

Started by Rigi, April 30, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigi

Hi all ... when I originally did this post it was advising that I was parting out this car.

We bought it for the running gear etc and the closer we looked the more we realised this car was too good to part out ... to really check out the running gear we entered the car into a Supersprint about a year ago and everything except 2nd gear synchro proved awesome - engine is sweet as.

Still has original spare which has spent little time on the car ... the jack is 'as new' with 'alfa romeo' stamped strap and so on

Need an original Alfa radio? ... yep got one ... dashboard in perfect condition .... as are most lights - including the headlight wipers

Has an original factory sunroof, electric passenger mirror and manual drivers mirror etc etc

The car is a NSW Stat write off so cannot be registered in NSW even though the repair is an 'easy' one ... see photos

I also have a second car and enough spares to make the car complete ... except an engine.

I have 7 spare doors, spare guards, spare boot, spare windscreen and back window, spare headlights and taillights ... you'll need one for the first car

Also have brand new front discs

I want to sell this as a complete package ... the lot .... and the price for everything is $3750

Please send me a pm or zero four one nine two six seven nine nine eight

Cars and parts are in Sydney

Cheers
Richard
Current
2010 GT 3.2 100 year Anniversary
1977 Alfetta GTV - Grp s
1974 GTV105 Resto (wip)
1977 Alfetta GTV Normal Roadie on Historics

Past
1980 Alfetta sedan('prettyboy')
1986 Alfetta GTV6GP