Alfa Romeo Alfetta Gtv 1979 Electrical Help Needed Please...

Started by THE ITALION JOB, April 11, 2017, 03:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE ITALION JOB

Hi there Guys, 
I have 1979 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Gtv (pointy noise)  that I am having trouble with and would love some help in trying to rectify.
A week ago my sterio earthed out on the corner of the ashtray and burnt the wire all the way up behind the dashboard all the way to the kick panel  on the right next to the acceleration pedal.
I removed dashboard this week and noticed that the wire that melted damaged wires through the loom as it cooked.

(Repair Done) ...........
Removed dashboard,  cut and replaced wires one by one so I didn't forget which wire goes where 😅😅😅 this was stressful I tell you. 
Now after repairing all burn  wires and actually started engine back up I have realized that the Head lights are working fine but no lights on back. 
No brake lights when press the brake as well.  No indicators. Pressed the hazard switch and they don't come on as well. 
Wipers and the defog  button for rear windscreen Work.
All fuses have been repalaced.
I have noticed after starting the car that the alternator is not charging as well. 

With all that I listed can someone please tell me step by step in order what I need to do please to sort out my problems.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my headache.  😀😀