Alfa 75 Potenziata for sale

Started by deano, September 24, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano

Hi Guys,

After a buyer pulled out of a sale I'm re advertising the 3.0.

Genuine 3.0 potenziata with the AR61503 engine number (Note significant differences between 2.0 and 3.0QV. Potenziata differences include (15 inch wheels, Motronic ECU with specific ECU number/AFM number, rear badges, taillights, darker interior, drivers inner door sticker, water pump, Q cams, crank angle sensor, and 3:73 gearbox)

The car was modified however most of the suspension modifications have been returned to standard:
- Car has Beninca 4.1:1 gearbox, fully rebuilt, lightened clutch, 50% LSD. The 3:73 gearbox was removed and parts from it used to make this one.
- CSC extractors and 2.5 inch exhaust
- stock suspension and ride height
- Rear quarter panel damage from last year (in a previous advertisement) has been repaired by a panel beater. It was pulled out and painted.

Other work done:
- timing belt done last year
- fuel pump/filter replaced 2 months ago
- tailshaft donuts replaced 18 months ago
- dion bushes replaced last year
- front ball joints replaced last year in RWC
- new windscreen last year year in RWC
- new headlining
- radiator replaced with a spare I had as it developed a leak

Selling without rego and RWC - but it was RWC 18 months ago so it should pass relatively easily. It will need the heater box reinstalled to start with. Near new yoko advans with 85% tread on the original wheels so tyres will pass without a problem.

Call Dean +61422644162
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

deano

Hi Guys,

Now on Carsales and returned to original spec.

Fiberglass bonnet removed with original back on and rebuilt 3:73 Gearbox gearbox with 50% LSD installed out of my other Potenziata. The lightened clutch remains.

Original wheels fitted too. Original suspension fitted.

Extractors and exhaust remain. Photos to be updated over the weekend.

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alfa-Romeo-Alfa-75-1990/SSE-AD-5008575/?Cr=2

Cheers
Dean

'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110