FS: 2015 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV TCT auto

Started by Pooga, August 10, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooga

Hi,

With my new car arriving soon it's time to part with my beloved Giulietta QV.

It's a fantastic machine that has been fastidiously maintained. This was an ex demonstrator first Vic registration in August last year, travelling a mere 22,200km in total and always garaged.

The car comes with nearly 12 months registration, has just been serviced and fully detailed ready to go. Also still has factory new car warranty till April next year.

Options include, paint and interior protection and tint, all with lifetime guarantee. Also has the factory carbon fibre rear spoiler piece fitted.

This has been a great car but with the new car arriving soon it must go.

Keen to do a deal.

See link below or PM for more information. Car located in Balwyn North, Victoria.

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-2015/SSE-AD-4917065/?Cr=3

Pooga

Price has been revised as my new car has arrived and am keen to move this on.

They really are great cars and if you're in the market for one, this certainly is the finest example.

Pooga

I've reduced the price again. Cannot believe I haven't had a call, only 1 other example in Victoria which is white, not clean and $3.5k more.

Will be off to the dealer soon who will be chasing $4-$5k more and will do nothing to it.

If you're after one of these, come and see it, you'll fall in love with it like I did!

Pooga

The vehicle is still for sale! 

If you're interested in one of these great vehicles, this one is just sitting around waiting for its new owner.

It's in excellent condition and priced to sell.