Q.V. question on a new car

Started by donato234, January 30, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donato234

I'm at a cross road... I've signed up for a new Q.V. last week however I asked the question on build date of vehicle and found out it was built in sept 2016 and was delivered to Aus in April 2017...

Not only did the sales didn't disclose this to me before I signed but now I'm in two minds as the next earliest car would be in Sept 2018 if want to wait for a new build 2018 car...

My question is would I be disadvantaged by getting this 2016 car what so ever... my first Alfa and I don't want it to be my last because of this Issue. Your thoughts please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie57

As long as you got a good discount and the warranty starts when you take delivery, why not?
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list

donato234

Yeah I have a 5 year unlimited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citroƫnbender

The biggest issue I can imagine, is that in the eyes of the secondhand market, "age" is perceived as from date of compliance to the present.  If you're only going to keep it a few years, this is relevant.  But maybe the agreed price reflects a concession made to you already, in this light.