FS: 2007 159 - V6 *MANUAL* AWD Ti model - *SOLD*

Started by GTR27, March 04, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTR27

EDIT: Dropped Price $1K. Would really love to sell this beauty to an Alfa enthusiast rather than a random.

Greetings!

We are moving our 159 on as we are in the process of getting a m135i to replace it!

2007 v6 ti AWD MANUAL 159 in silver - asking $14500 but slightly negotiable

88878k's on it

Huuuuuuge list of preventative (and scheduled) maintenance performed by myself, Chris at Automotion Enoggera and Automoda in Sydney. No expense spared in making sure this 159 is mechanically perfect.

All Full synthetic oils (penrite)

Engine oil - replaced every 5-6 k while ive owned it (~1yr now)
Ryco syntec oil filters (have spares will provide to new owner)

At approx 80k major service happened (in addition to above)
K&N Air filter
Manual gearbox /transaxle oil replaced (75-85 penrite full synth)
Rear diff oil replaced
Spark plugs replaced (platinum)
Coolant flushed and replaced
Clutch Master Cylinder replaced (and genuine clutch slave cyl purchased as spare part)
Oil pressure sensor replaced
Brake switch replaced
Rear brake discs & pads
4 x new Michelin PS4 19" tyres (245/45/19)
RHS Engine mount

Have also had
Waterpump / thermostat replaced
The pipes at back of head (plastic) replaced with metal
New coolant (again!)
Coolant bottle
Lambda sensor (o2)
all Drive belts
Front pads (with OEM brembos) - have brand new set of cross drilled Brembo front rotors to go with car also (approx $500 imported from UK)

This car is in mint condition. has a brand new untouched ti rim with pirelli as the spare, and original toolkit. Also have original Alfa owners manual, books and logbooks along with all receipts since ive owned the car (with approx $4.5k of service items in that!)

Rims have some gutter rash from previous owner, but have been quoted approx $130 a rim to repair.

I've posted this on carsales also, but i'm asking approx $14.5k for the car. I understand that others may sell a 159 cheaper, but I can guarantee they have not done half of the maintenance that this car has received.

I also have a full license MultiECUscan tool (~$500) that I will provide with the car (inc unlimited license for all Fiat group cars) and all spare parts I currently have which include

* Brand new genuine Brembo cross drilled 330mm front rotors
* Brand new genuine Alfa Romeo Clutch slave cylinder
* 2 x Genuine Alfa romeo Brake switch's (~$80 for a shit tridon one in oz, $14 for a genuine one in UK - got a couple in my last parts purchase)
* 1 x Ryco syntec oil filter
* Approx 6L of penrite HPR5 (5w-40 full synth oil)

I'm sure i've forgotten other items, but am confident whoever sees this car will know it was owned by an Alfa enthusiast. Currently registered in QLD (we just moved) but getting a blueslip and rego transfer soon.

We're even going to an Auto M135i, because living in Sydney sucks for a car owner! (well a manual car owner)

I have loads more pictures of pretty much every detail for those interested.

Asking for $14500 but am slightly negotiable.

EDIT: SOLD! Had 3 people come and look at it, and all made sensible offers. Last guy brought a mechanic with him and after checking it out handed a bank cheque over. I'm happy its gone to someone passionate and we are certainly going to miss it. Unfortunately my plans for a M140i have been kyboshed. We're currently looking at SUVs so we can do more family stuff (MTB) together..... :(

GTR27

Bump. Dropped the price $2K.

Would love for it to go to an Alfa enthusiast. Control arm bushes were also done by Automotion.