For Sale, Various misc. parts

Started by david, March 05, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david

Have For Sale a few bits and pieces from different models, also advertised elsewhere but thought incase any club members are in need.
Text or call me on 0422 903 775 for more pics or info (preferred contact method), or email dsammartino1@hotmail.com. I dont really check personal messages here often so would best be avoided.

Throttle body, drive by wire off 156 Gta but will suit all drive by wire 24v v6 engine's, 146/gt/ gtv etc..
$120

SOLD 330mm front brake pads. Have about 6mm of life left on them which would be atleast 60-70%, came surplus with some calipers off a Gt v6, hard to make out what they are but they look to possibly be ebc reds, as obviously, the backing plates are red, so thats my guess.
$30

156 sunroof switch
$30

SOLD Another gtv (alfetta) hazard light switch
$50

SOLD "75 3.0 v6" badges. These ae 3 seperate badges that come on the later model 75's, brand new with the backing tape still applied, new old stock.
$50

V6 24v coil packs, $30 each but have 6 in total, will do a bulk buy of 6 for $150  if you want all of them.

v6 24v timing belt upper plastic cover. This is the cover that is always broken next to cylinder 1, has a hairline crack on the front side that hasnt gone all the way through, so is in one piece and will be a hell of alot better than the completely  broken ones on most cars, and is pretty much as good as a new replacement youd find.
$50

147 twinspark, single radiator fan
$30

SOLD v6/4cyl 147/156/gt lower radiator hose fitting, this is the one you cant buy because it comes one piece with the lower rad hose that some people break when removing. Good secondhand reusable incase you have done the same.
$30

156 gta airbox snorkel tube
$50