For sale Alfa romeo 116 GTV 2L 1984 $4500.00

Started by AlfaHolic, February 23, 2009, 03:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlfaHolic

Hi my alfa romeo gtv is up for sale. Its in great condition has a genuine 130,000km and every reciept since it left the factory. There is very little rust the paint is great there are 2 small dents on the roof but other then that the body is perfect. It could do with a carby tune as it is a little grumpy some mornings to start.
      Has slight cam chain rattle also seceond gear crunches if not shifted carefully needs syncro doing i just dont have the time. The interior is excellent condition it has a momo wheel and gear knob, cd player with a alpine sub in the boot. Koni shocks all round.

Will be sold with roadworthy certificate.
Im selling as i have a baby on the way and i need the money.

Im located in Deception bay qld

Lars 0418713917

david sammartino

nice car mate. i just thought it was a bit of a joke when i read your location, deception bay  :), probly not the best place to live when trying to sell a car but im guessing you get that all the time?

good luck with the car looks very orignal and immaculate indeed! cheers

spieret

Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

AlfaHolic

I thought i would have had more interest in this by now. Wait and see i guess.

Chris Shannon

Hi mate,

I think that the low response rate you mentioned could be due to the fact that the car is unregistered. I agree it looks to be a great example in VGC for its age but without rego, I wouldn't want to pay more than $2,500 tops. Sorry to disappoint but you never know what you may have to spend to get the thing back into rego. I'm not a potential buyer trying to stiff you, in fact the final point I'd like to make is that maybe you could find the cash to get it registered, then you might get closer to the $5,000 mark. At least offer the roadworthy certificate for free. Buyers want to be sure what they're getting into.

Good luck with it.

AlfaHolic

Fair call, well it will be sold with roadworthy then.