15 inch rims with 4 x 98pcd

Started by hammer, May 05, 2008, 06:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammer

Does anyone out there (preferably in Qld) have a set of 15 inch rims with a 4 x 98pcd stud pattern that they are willing to part with for something less than a king's ransom? The internal diameter of the rim also needs to be as close to a minimum of 370mm as possible. I know I am pushing the friendship now, but I am going to use them as race rims so the lighter they are the better.

Thanks folks,

Brent

acresci

Hi,

I've just joined the website and noticed your request for some rims. Are you still looking ? If so, I have 4x 15" wire type wheels that were on a 105 (which i think has a 98PCD). I'm in SA.

Adrian

Fast Eddie

Sorry to dissapoint you but 105 wheels are not 4x98 so wont fit.
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

hammer

Thanks guys. I ended up grabbing a set from Newcastle.

Cheers,

Brent

John A Pucak

Hi Hammer, if you need a spare set of 15x6.5 lightweight alloys , I have them sitting in my garage with worn yoko 32rs. I used to use them for supersprints on my Alfetta GT. They are Velox Star pattern alloys, they can clear V6 brakes( woops did I say that) and are the 4x98pcd in perfect condition for $400
Cheers Hollywood

hammer

Hollywood,

Thanks very much for the offer. I am actually using the spacers that Jim Nielsen had made for the Guilietta, that convert the PCD from 4X 98 to 4 x 114.3. So believe it or not I am currently running a set of 15 x 7 wheels that I bought from a young drift racer that he used to run on a Toyota.

Thanks again for the offer and congrats on your efforts at the East Coast Challenge. Hope to see you at Lakeside next year for round three.

Cheers,

Brent