FS: 1991 Alfa 75 T-S

Started by LukeC, March 11, 2020, 08:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeC

1991 Compliance Alfa 75 Twin Spark

Truly a stand out vehicle. Canberra car its entire life. Owned only by Alfa enthusiasts during its 274,000 kind Canberra kms. Absolutely no evidence of collision or rust repair, or anything other than the paint the car left the factory with. Has all factory stickers under boot and bonnet. Only the smallest blemishes taint this survivor car. Interior is in excellent condition. Even the original stereo system is still in the car ready to play your old cassette tapes. A car for an appreciative owner of the last true Alfa Twin Cam saloon.

The car currently sits on factory optional 6 ½" alloy wheels (period 5 spoke Fondmetal 7" x 15" wheels on newish 225/50 tyres are an option). However, the dealer fitted optional mudflaps may not quite cover the wider wheels....

Car was originally maintained by Autotech Services (a franchised Alfa repairer in the day - including myself while I was employed there). Then by Fernando Moro until the vehicle was sold to me. Major work performed by Fernando Moro includes:

- Front suspension rebushed;
- Koni Red shocks front and rear shocks fitted;
- 3 new couplings in prop shaft;
- New clutch;
- Steering rack overhauled;
- Not sure when the gearbox was done, but gearbox is dry as and shifts faultlessly.

The car needed some attention when I bought it:

- Head gasket was replaced and head freshened up;
- New water pump;
- Power steer pump serviced/resealed;
- Engine oil leaks fixed;
- New belts and serviced engine;
- H/AC box removed, cleaned (of dust, leaves etc) and serviced;
- Other stuff to make the car drive as sweet as one of these can (pick of the 75's IMO).

The car currently does not have A/C working but I am willing to supply fitted with new compressor etc at an agreed price. Is fitted with tubular steel headers. Currently unregistered but I will supply with and ACT or NSW Roadworthiness certificate.

$8500 ono

Phone calls only (No texts, no PMs),
Luke Clayton
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au

LukeC

Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au