Giulietta parts

Started by Barry Edmunds, December 22, 2008, 04:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Edmunds

Hi All

I am dismantling my once immaculate 85 2-litre Giulietta and now have many spares available. Motor is in excellent condition, All panels forward of B pillar in good condition. Near new front screen. Front B/Bar complete. 15" 4-stud alloy wheels with 195.60x15" Bridgestone GIII tyres. Radiator like new. Also have spare front guard, bonnet, boot lid, grille, headlights, tailights. 156 front seats with adaptors to fit Alfetta or Giulietta sedan. Tow bar. Many other bits. Prices negotiable. Ring 0405 383 431
Barry

Storm_X

got pics of mags and seats at all ?
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Barry Edmunds

Storm

Can do. Have to figure out how to add pix to this, otherewise I can send them direct if you let me have your e-mail address

barry

Mat Francis

Barry,

-I posted a little way down in this topic step by step instructions on how to post photos.
It worked for another member, so if in doubt give it a try, and any problems let me know and i'll see if i can help :D

http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,68/topic,1837.0/

In addition, once you have the photos to the right size, click "additional options" while you are writing a reply. This should show the "attach" section. at which point you simply remember where you saved your re-sized photos, select them and go ok. click "more attachments" if you have more than one photo to add to your post.

Again, if my rushed instructions don't make any sort of sense let me know and i'll sort it out when i'm not in such a hurry  :D
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Barry Edmunds

Mat
Thanks for your advice

Barry

Storm_X

"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Barry Edmunds

Storm