Alfa 75 twinspark x 2 plus race parts ****SOLD*****

Started by rob1spi, May 24, 2021, 08:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob1spi

I have decided to let go of my 75's plus all the bits i've been collecting over the years.

**** please note that this is a project and at the moment i am not going to seperate the parts. Only interested in selling as a package so please don't ask to sell parts separately .

Car 1 1990 75 twin spark. Red. complete less interior (has front seats) Motor was running fine but has not run for some time. gear box may have issues as drive shafts disengaged. was like that when i bought it. Requires rust repairs around tail lights and front beaver? panel (the one at the bottom of the windscreen). I have repair panels for this. Otherwise super straight body.

Car 2 1991? (i think will confirm) 75 Twin spark. White. Complete car less motor . reasonable interior reasonable body. Definitely worth saving if you're so inclined.

Easily build a great car out of both. Or track car , plus road car.

Parts.
Brand new OS head lights

Brand new OS front bumper bar.

Ron Simmons Racing Full front and rear coil over suspension package including front and rear rose jointed sway bars and rose jointed watts linkage with bearing centre.

Front sway bar reinforcing pieces.

Brand new braided brake lines

Scuderia Giallo - Richard Jemison USA
2" drop spindles

Brand new 32mm super heavy duty torsion bars.

Brand new adjustable upper A arms from alfa75imsa.com . No impact on caster when adjusting camber.

Also stainless exhaust manifold plate to make custom exhaust

Front and rear Veloce bumper bars. Require some attention. Mounting points etc.

New Evolution side skirts and front guard extensions from UK

New Imsa "duck tail" rear spoiler

Rays engineering 5 x 114.5 light weight wheels with semi slick tyres with wheel spacers to suit 5 x 98

Alfa factory workshop manual

Mould to make glass or carbon boot lid.

SOLD