FS 1984 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 116

Started by Alfapride, December 27, 2022, 02:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfapride

For sale is my 1984 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2 liter.

Alfa club member enthusiast owned since 2011, the car was purchased from a long term owner and has been restored during my ownership - a full spreadsheet of parts and components replaced is available for serious buyers, a small sample below:

Brakes - new discs/pads/fluids and hoses with rebuilt calipers

Gearbox - 1/2/3 synchros replaced, mounts new fluids, new seals, bell house bearings/mounts

Drive train - donuts/centre bearing replaced, dedion bush and tail shaft mounts replaced

Suspension - Watts link, castor, tailshaft, control arm bushes replaced, Bilstein B4 shocks for front and rear replaced front end sway bar bushes and rear springs

Steering - new tie rod ends and steering boots replaced front end ball joints

Engine - Rebuilt Dellorto 40H carbettors, balanced and tuned, 105 cams installed, valve stem seals, plugs, leads, rocket cover gasket, half moon seals, front crank seal all replaced

Fuel tank powder coated rust treated and internally ceramic coated

Cooling system - rebuilt radiator, hoses, thermostat, fans replaced with new coolant and relays added new hoses and water pump

Electrical - Rebuilt alternator, new distributor cap/rotor, relays added to starter/lights, rebuilt wiper and light relays.

Exhaust - Original spec IMASAF imported from UK centre and rear muffler replaced as well as manifold gaskets.

Service history from new and books available including the original purchase receipt

Car was resprayed approximately 20 years ago, still has a nice shine but has some scratches in line with use over that time, there is rust on the front lower guards which is typical on this model - replacement lower guard panels are included.

Interior is excellent with original seats and radio - no aftermarket speakers installed a very original example.

The car has been maintained by Northern Alfa and Maranello motors over the past 11 years

Drives extremely well on its original engine, if you want an affordable non concourse weekender that is not a show pony that you can turn the key and enjoy - this is your car!

This example has few modifications as you can see from the photos - a well preserved stock example for the Alfa purist who appreciates originality in their classic cars.

Included in the sale is a box full of parts that I have accumulated over the years

$34,000 - Car is on club permits and sold as is with no roadworthy or registration

Please only genuine buyers thankyou
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce

Alfapride

Additional photos
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI