enquirie

Started by brettles, March 01, 2009, 10:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettles

Hey Thmpar,
Did you use to race a red sud?
Saw it a lot racing with the AROCA and the MSCA clubs. Can you please tell me what ever happened to the car. Are you still racing. I think that it was your father that raced the same car with you, is this right?
What ever happened to him? Heard rumuors that he had died, is this correct? Please let me know, and are you ever going to race again. Your car was very interesting to watch, and looking forward to seeing it on the race track again.

Thmpar

Hey brettles yeah did have a red sud and still have the techni coloured one.
Yeah it was dad racing with me,He is very much alive and well.
Yeah should be back to racing this year just have to finish off the new cool weapon thats on the go,hope to have it running
in a couple of weeks.

brettles

try to catch up to you at one of the meeting.is the black sud still racing it stopped racing for a year  some time back. one driver was slow and other one was quite quite quick but was as quick as your car

Thmpar

yeah haven't been for a while change of job and new family and all.no idea on the black one.

brettles

so what is the new project (car) going to be and what class

Thmpar

by looks of all the rules will be in racing class no matter what i do.But it was a gtv6 now turned to 2 litre fuel injected and forced induction.engine builder is looking bout 500hp out of it.