update ur projects everyone

Started by dehne, March 24, 2009, 10:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

Or you could just get all the money you have, get it in cash form , and set it on fire.  Would probably be more fun, and last longer.

Just jokes bro, go for it, would certainly make an interesting project.  I always liked those cars, and they have a good looking engine.  If you strip one out for a racecar can I have the clock though?

deano

mine's almost ready. I need to find the motivation to finish it though.... catch ya at sandown.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/australian-forum/149885-shes-almost-finished.html
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

Davidm1600

Ah no photos of the Giulia Super restoration since it is mostly been on hold for some time now.  House rennos have forced my hand of late, however, was talking with my mechanic the other day about the engine rebuild and looked at the "new" block that I will need, given the old one was destroyed along with the crank by someone I lent the engine too so that he could use it in his race car (I didn't need the engine at the time).  He will be paying for the rebuild. However, the head off my old engine is ok but will be getting some tweaks, so I am looking forward to the end result.  The plan is to have this work completed by the end of the year.  No rush.  Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina