2005 Alfa Romeo 156 Ti..... fully optioned.....for sale

Started by alfadai, April 12, 2009, 11:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfadai

hi everyone, i am seeling a 2005 Alfa romeo 156 ti

This amazing vehicle is a top of the range fully optioned Alfa Romeo 156 Ti ( turismo international) in immaculate condition, THE BEST LOOKING CAR IN THE BEST LOOKING COLOUR  which has travelled only 68.000kms, it features every possible luxury option including electric leather seats, electric sunroof, 17" Ti alloy wheels, reverse parking sensors and much more,GTA exhaust, the vehicle was purchased with every luxury option available, driven by alfa enthusiast with upmost care, this is by far the best Alfa Romeo available.Will consider swap. Full service history.. 60000 KMS SERVICE COMPLETED INCLUDING BELTS......i am asking for offers near $21000

if you have any questions please contact me on 0430130087

156gta

interesting, a fine looking car i have seen it quite often at alfa romeo shows or driveing on the road, can anyone give me their opinion   on this vehicle, is it priced right? i may consider coming to have a look at it, are you negotiable at all?

Evan Bottcher

Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

dehne

i would say its manual as there is no selespeed (u idiot u should have brought a manual) badge on the back
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

whata159

WELL THEN I WOULD SAY ITS WORTH NO MORE THAN MAYBE 21 OR 22, IT HAS A SUNROOF WHICH IS RARE, IF ITS FOR YOU MATE BUY A MANUAL BUT IF YOUR MISSES HAS TO DRIVE IT AND SHE DOESNT DRIVE MANUAL THAN WHY NOT A SALESPEED ??? THEY ARE FUN.  ;D :D ;)

156gta

hmm i saw the vehicle i was so amazed at the condition and quality i forgot to ask alot of questions, thinking it was manual i was surprised to relise it was a salespeed the handling was excellent  :D the wife was a little disapointed about the loud noise and the small back, i am going to see a 159 tommorow hopefully she will appreciate it alot, any1 selling a 159 sedan or wagon selespeed or full auto?

John Hanslow

To compare priices, check out carsales, drive & carpoint.  Have a look at the 2004/2005 156ti's to compare price.

The selespeed on the updated later model cars is a much better unit - but may still a bit problamatic.  his particular car looks great and has some worthwile features being a bit sportier with extras.

I have a 156 Sport which is similar but the first 156 series, so monza dash, Recaro style Alfa seats, spoiler and those great 17 inch wheels.  The suspension is also a bit firmer due to Eibach Red springs.

I would update to the TI model next year (156 or 147), all things being equal.

Cheers.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata