For Sale 1989 Alfa 75 Twinspark

Started by Tator, April 23, 2009, 11:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tator

Grey Alfa 75 twinspark for sale, average condition, runs well, $2500 neg, will post photos once it stops raining here in Adelaide.
Contact Andrew on 0416145064 or via email tator@optusnet.com.au

Storm_X

wouldnt mind seing the pics . yes after it rains
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

75V6

Not bad condition, excellent price too.
If anyone buys it and wants to replace the seats I have a spare interior in VGC

Good luck with the sale

Storm_X

how quick you want this car gone ?

Tator

Due to unforseen circumstances (the other half wants her front yard back  ::))
The price has been reduced to $1250 - or half price.  There are a few issues with it but only minor, Engine and body are in relatively good condition, interior is a bit sad, normal wear and tear for a 75 gearbox.
I do apologise to those who have enquired and wouldn't drop the price for but now she who must be obeyed has declared it must go soon, it now has 3 months rego on so it is able to be driven, so if you want another look, the battery is now charged and ready to go. ;D ;D ;D

Tator

Have had an acceptable offer which will be finalised by Tuesday.  Thank you for all those who showed interest, it was muchly appreciated.

Storm_X

Storm_X

Quote from: Tator on August 16, 2009, 07:23:35 PM
Have had an acceptable offer which will be finalised by Tuesday.  Thank you for all those who showed interest, it was muchly appreciated.

Still was pretty keen on a test drive

Tator

Tator has just sold his pride and joy Alfa to two lovely Alfa nuts who are going to do what he couldn't do with it and turn it into a track beast. Goodbye Bear, have fun, drive and be free.
Cant wait to see what it looks like after it is done up and torching others around the track.
Thanks to all those who have shown interest.

Storm_X

can i ask how much it got sold for.

yea it would b a cheap track car i would have used it as that or took the running gear outa it.

Storm_X

i think he told me the gear box wasnt the best inly because on the 2nd gear crunch etc etc.

i wanted 2 take it for a test drive but yet it didnt have any rego.