WTB - Alfasud Sprint or GTV 2.0

Started by michthor68, April 25, 2009, 04:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michthor68

After explaining the point behind Eric Bana's recent film 'Love the Beast'. My wife has sanctioned some cash to allow me to buy something to keep me busy in the evenings and weekends. (Cheers Eric!) I've always wanted a sud sprint or a GTV, but having lived most of my life in the UK, there's hardly any left because the climate has eaten them.
Anyone wanting to sell? I don't have a huge amount of cash and am happiest working on cars anyway but would like to get something with a RWC at least.

njh1964

Quote from: michthor68 on April 25, 2009, 04:57:09 PM
After explaining the point behind Eric Bana's recent film 'Love the Beast'. My wife has sanctioned some cash to allow me to buy something to keep me busy in the evenings and weekends. (Cheers Eric!) I've always wanted a sud sprint or a GTV, but having lived most of my life in the UK, there's hardly any left because the climate has eaten them.
Anyone wanting to sell? I don't have a huge amount of cash and am happiest working on cars anyway but would like to get something with a RWC at least.

Hi michthor68,

Good luck with the search for your new Alfa.

By the way, my wife also has a better understanding of car obsession after seeing "Love the Beast" with me over Easter. The only disappointing part of the movie was that (clearly an idiot) mate of Eric's who claimed that you'll never get laid driving an Alfa Romeo!!

Regards,

Nick
Now:
1968 Alfa Romeo GT 1300 Junior - Complete Restoration Project
2002 Alfa Romeo 147 Twin Spark - Track Day Car
Previously:
1974 Alfasud TI - First Car