For Sale 156TI - opportunity if interested

Started by db, April 22, 2009, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

db

Hi, I have a 156TI first reg 2005 (MY2004).  It is black, manual, < 30,000kms and in excellent condition (fully maintained and serviced - with books).

The car is leased and the lease is up early June when I have to make a payout figure.  I am wondering if anyone would be interested (or know anyone who might be interested) in negotiating a deal where they get a car at less than the market rate and I get a sale at more than the final payment?  A win/win!

The model seems to sell around $25-26,000 (some advertise more, but I reckon they are a bit optimistic).

There aren't many in this condition with this mileage, so I think it's an opportunity.

David
Ps. I am in Melbourne

db

db

No - sorry for the confusion!  For those that have emailed, I am not asking that amount, it is just what I've seen them advertised for.  As I said, I am very flexible.

scoop16

Hi David,

I am currently in the market for a manual 156 JTS (or TI). Must be extremely well maintained and reasonble/low kms. Can you tell me more about the car? e.g. timing belt done? tyre condition? interior colour (I think all TIs are charcoal with red stitching)? Sunroof?

Thanks.

db

Hi, 

The car is no longer for sale.  I have realised that for the payout price, I would be insane to sell it as I wouldn't get the opportunity to buy one anywhere else at this price!

Cheers,
David