WTB: Momo boss kit for 75/90

Started by Sheldon McIntosh, May 27, 2009, 05:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

Anyone have one surplus to requirements?

PM me or email  sheldonmcintosh@gmail.com

Southern75

Too hard to find second hand ... just get one new ...

www.autotek.com.au have them in stock but they aren't on their website
Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

Sheldon McIntosh

Thanks for the reply.

I tried a couple of places for a new one, but no-one had any in stock.  Have sourced a second hand one thanks to this thread.  Consider this thread dead, no replies needed, I'll delete it very soon.

Cheers
Sheldon

david sammartino

pm me. ill have a look in the shed to check but i may have a new one i bought years ago. im pretty sure i saw a momo box the other day just have to make sure its for 75/90 and not alfetta. ill check tommorow for you.

75V6

If Sheldon has one and yours is for a 75, I may also be interested David. The one I had on the car had no indicator cancelling pin so I have reverted to the standard 75 steering wheel.

Cheers,

Craig

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: david sammartino on May 27, 2009, 10:22:01 PM
pm me. ill have a look in the shed to check but i may have a new one i bought years ago. im pretty sure i saw a momo box the other day just have to make sure its for 75/90 and not alfetta. ill check tommorow for you.

Yeah thanks David but I've sourced one, all going well.  Craig it's all yours

david sammartino

sorry for the late reply. just double checked it and its actually an alfetta one. sorry for the false hopes, but then again if someone is after a brand new momo alfetta boss kit ive got one.

dehne

i no this does not matter but you can buy new from auto barn for about $80 and you get a  alfa horn button to
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's