any give aways? please LOL jsut trying my luck

Started by turboalfa, June 26, 2009, 10:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboalfa

Just curious:) anyyy old alfa give aways sitting in the back yard  ;D just takening a chance looking for a running car to use a project probly a 75 or a Gtv really wanna end up buying one but maybe thought i would see if any1 has anything lying around.
thank you
GTV6 3.0L

dfrye

You can have my running, registered Alfa 90 for $1200. If you drive it back to victoria and cancel the 8 months rego that will put probably $400 back in your pocket. I am not saying it is the most reliable car in the world, but it will absolutely definitely get you back to melbourne no probs - I did Canberra and back in it only last week.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/australian-forum/147426-alfa-90-registered-900-a.html

greengtv8

I've got a 1977 alfetta gtv, in primer, motor is out of it but gearbox is still fitted. Good for group s. Price is between $600 to $2000 depending on extras you might want. There's a set of 16' x 7.5 DTM wheels, V6 front brakes with redrilled vented front disc's, late modle tail lights and front grill, spare g/box, hole pile of trims, etc, pretty much everything but the glass and a couple of tid bits...Happy to sell everything or just rolling shell
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray