our new addition 85GTV6

Started by franck, November 27, 2008, 10:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franck

she's home, new shoes and clothes not bad for an oldie

Thmpar

Looks good the white sets off the gold.

Sheldon McIntosh

Beautiful!  Tell us more.  Looks well looked after, and very low.

pep105

very nice dis one -what wheels are they ? size, offset ?
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

franck

thanx yes it is very nice, have only owned it about 4 weeks, has 4 previous owners and 114k original , no accidents according to panel shop and only a small 10cent diameter bit of rust cut out while getting fresh paint, so car was stripped, interior very good and dash not cracked, one of the better gtvs ive owned. engine is strong as you would expect with such ks, it was on car point for a while and it didnt appeal to me as advertised, however because of shortage of stock decided to have a look, was a lot better in the flesh, a deal was reached and here it is. have to say the engine note is soooo sexy!!

franck

Quote from: pep105 on November 28, 2008, 12:11:04 AM
very nice dis one -what wheels are they ? size, offset ?
the wheels are enkei rpf1 the size 17s X 7.5 dont know offset will try and find out, i wanted staggered but was not available and also wanted a charcoal but again not possible only the gold, its very difficult to find rims for the 5x98. simmons are probably the only option, but expensive and lengthy lead time i must admit that now the package is near complete it does look hot from every angle/quote]

barts

Hey Franck,

Found it.

She's beautiful. Very clean and neat. Makes mine look a bit ... rough. I suppose once it's going a bit quicker I will give it a pretty up.

Your old wheels are working a treat, lets me get the car out and keep it ticking over without tearing up the stickies.

They even look OK I reckon.

Dan

franck

thanx dan the car actually rides as good as it looks, i thought the wheels looked good too after i lowered it, made it look fat! but by then had already paid for the new ones so..., when u get a chance post a couple of pics want to see what it looks like, never get tired of looking at alfas.

Red Devil GTV6

Hey Frank,

Great looking GTV6. Great in white.

shane wescott

looks very very nice.

Always good to see more white GTV6's :-)
Current Cars:

No Alfa's :-(

Previous Cars:
1991 White 164
86 White GTV6 Zender Body Kit
90 Red 75 TS
98 Blue GTV 2.0
85 Red 33 1.5 TI
85 Red 33 1.7 Carby
83 Silver 33 1.5 GCL
70 Blue Berlina 1750
70 White Berlina 1750

70 White Berlina 1750 (my first)

Current Bikes:

2002 Yellow Ducati ST2 944

luca

that's beautiful

interior shots please!

franck

will do however interior standard was very lucky no fade no cracked dash, i think possibly because of dark tint on windows and 114ks original a credit to previous owners, anyone intrested in the wooden nardi with boss? i put original back on as i prefer the style