For sale Alfetta gtv 1977

Started by greengtv8, July 04, 2009, 01:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengtv8

I've got a 1977 alfetta gtv, in primer, motor is out of it but gearbox is still fitted. Good for group s. Price is between $500 (for rolling shell, need to supply some wheels as it has 16' alloys fitted)to $2000 depending on extras you might want. There's a set of 4, 16' x 7.5 DTM wheels(4 stud), V6 front brakes with redrilled vented front disc's, late modle tail lights and front grill, spare g/box, hole pile of trims, etc, pretty much everything but the glass and a couple of interior bits...Happy to sell everything or just rolling shell (when it stops raining i'll roll it out of garage and take a couple pic's) Has been garaged for last 8 years, was used to help shape Green cars body kit, and has just been taken back to metal and re primed, body in general is in great condition.
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray

enzo1891

i am interested in the shell as i am thinking about getting in to some racing could get your phone number so ian come have a look at it and work out a price and the extras you have.

greengtv8

The shell is SOLD, but all the extras are still available for anyone interested.
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray