Set of 4x 16" 156 Selespeed wheels - MUST SELL!

Started by L4OMEO, August 06, 2009, 09:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L4OMEO

The dog is getting grumpy at sharing kennel space with these so unless someone wants them they're going to be artistically arranged around the garden like some sort of automotive garden gnomes. I'd much rather they were used as intended. Deal of the week - bring me a 24-pack case of Heineken (or Grolsch, or Stella Artois - I'm not fussy) and a bottle of Baileys and they're yours. I can arrange pick-up in central Brisbane or on the Northside (Sandgate/Shorncliffe area). Condition-wise, as you can see they are marked but look better on the car than they do up close. Happy to send more pics to anyone interested.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

Storm_X

Quote from: L4OMEO on August 06, 2009, 09:29:10 AM
The dog is getting grumpy at sharing kennel space with these so unless someone wants them they're going to be artistically arranged around the garden like some sort of automotive garden gnomes. I'd much rather they were used as intended. Deal of the week - bring me a 24-pack case of Heineken (or Grolsch, or Stella Artois - I'm not fussy) and a bottle of Baileys and they're yours. I can arrange pick-up in central Brisbane or on the Northside (Sandgate/Shorncliffe area). Condition-wise, as you can see they are marked but look better on the car than they do up close. Happy to send more pics to anyone interested.

Cheers
Rory

will you post at all to adelaide ?
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

wetprickles

I ran out of lock, and ran out of revs and run out of road, and ran out of talent.

L4OMEO

Sold to the man who's giving me alcohol

Mmmm ... alcohol ....

Err, anyway - have sent you PM with details.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA