For sale- Alfetta Gtv/6 Fibreglass bonnet and bodykit

Started by greengtv8, July 04, 2009, 01:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengtv8

Currently cleaning out my garage and among  many alfetta stuff is a Gtv6 fibreglass bonnet and a spare body kit for my green car. All parts are straight from there moulds, so each piece needs trim to fit up and a rub and prime before painting. Bonnet has mountings glassed in already which make mounting alot easier and neater(picks up original hinges). $2200 for everything or $400 for the bonnet and $1800 for the body kit. There is NO rear wing or front undertray. I can get them, but would be extra.
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray

barts

Gday mate,

I would be keen on the bonnet but I'm in Darwin so the shipping might be more than the parts.

I can get the dimensions from my original but you don't know roughly how much it weighs do you? With that info I can get some quotes and let you know if it will be cost effective.

Cheers

Dan

hammer

Dan,

I hope Darwin is treating you well mate. We miss you at the track.

Cheers,

brent

JOHN G

I missed this ad somehow  ???

If Dan does not take the Bonnet I would be interested in it.

Let me know how it turns out thanks.

John
Present
ALFA 75 3.0
BMW X5 M

Past
Alfa  75 3.0 qv Potenziata (Black) Concours
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0
Alfa GTV6 GP 2.5 Concours
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport 250Hp ATW (Grey)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Black)

greengtv8

Sorry, for my absence...been busy in my little world...This bonnet is approx 8kg. However if anyone is needing something lighter for racing perposes(less resine and foam core) i can have one made with or with out fitting plates(to pick up hinges). This bonnet was planned for a road car which is why i wasn't worried about an extra couple kg's. And i'm cleaning out the garage of spare alfa parts. (Trim's, fuel tanks 4cyl and gtv6, one set of 4 stud 16' x 7.5' alloy's(DTM Mesh), and a spare body kit for my green car, etc etc)
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray