Arm Rests for 105 GTV 2000

Started by Tim Jobson, August 17, 2009, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Jobson

Does anyone have a left and right side arm rest for a 2Litre 105 that are in reasonable nick.

Thanks

Tim
1975 105 GTV 2000
Past
79 Fiat Spider 2000
76 Ferrari 308GTB Dry sump fiberglass model
74 Fiat 124 Sport CC, 128SL,850 Sport

mario-jnr

hey tim if you find some let me know i would like a set as well , bloody hard to get here clasic alfa uk has them new but watch out they are not cheap good luck mate

Tim Jobson

Mario, thats where I tried to get them from initially however they said that their supplier no longer can supply!

Tim
1975 105 GTV 2000
Past
79 Fiat Spider 2000
76 Ferrari 308GTB Dry sump fiberglass model
74 Fiat 124 Sport CC, 128SL,850 Sport

Sportscar Nut

Guys

I just purchased a drivers side armrest from Classic Alfa and would avoid against purchasing pending how original you want the car to look.

Armrest cost me around 50 pounds and is after market; also purchased an original factory new armrest on ebay a year ago so have just compared the two! Classic Alfa armrest is finished in matt as opposed to gloss; does not have the silver strip and is too fat to fit the original silver strip onto (will need to be sanded thinner). The main postive is that it must 10 times more solid and won't break like the originals.

The original armrest cost me $150 on ebay but was well worth the price as it came with a brand new silver strip and vinyl covered top.

I am doing some extensive work to my interior and will have the old armrests available later this year. These are in great condition but have a couple of cracks - only really noticeable when removed from door trim (and good enough for the car to have won 3 x AROCA (Vic) show'n'shine awards). Will also have factory original seats/ original dashboard dashboard etc but will advertise firstly on this forum.

Paul