Car for Hire

Started by cojoneso7, August 23, 2009, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cojoneso7

Dear Alfaholics,

I wasn't really sure where to post this as it is an odd request. It's my fathers birthday next month and I am trying to locate a classic Alfa Romeo for him to drive for a day or two. Turns out it's a lot harder than I thought it would be! He's loved Alfa's since he was a teenager but has only ever owned a troublesome 33 about 15 years ago. He lives in Brisbane so my question is would anyone out there in Alfa dream land consider swapping some cash for a weekend in their classic Alfa???

I currently live in London so negotiations (I hope!) will have to be via email.
My email address is halcozens@hotmail.com
Regards,
Hal

spieret

I don't know about anybody else but that would void my insurance as the car would go from private use to commercial. I would help out but i have a later model GTV and you asked for an older classic. Oh and I also live in Brisbane.
Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

L4OMEO

Hi Hal

Sorry, I can't help you myself. There was a classic car hire place in Brisbane I found a few years back which I think had a Spider (and a 156 - hardly classic but hey), not sure of the name or if they're still operating. Think the place was located in or near Eagle Farm. I tried googling it last night but no luck, may be worth your while spending some time doing the same to see what you find.

Good luck
Rory
2002 156 GTA