CEO Alfa Romeo Cravero at Balocco, 24 June 2009

Started by ProvaRacing, November 28, 2009, 01:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProvaRacing

A brief insight...

Ciao

Arancini

What a fantastic find! Very interesting.

Thanks for posting.  8)

ProvaRacing

Well you may like this one too...I'm guessing you will be able to understand...I luv arancini too !!!

For others time to try and learn the language, here the CEO speaks of a model to recapture the past, that it should have rear wheel drive and in future what needs to happen before electric cars are seen on masse. Also that today there is no plan enter F1 again...though personally (my view) Ferrari is competing with brands in lower and different classes, infact with Honda, Toyota it should have been branded under the FIAT corporate label...FIAT Commercial that is!!! Of course with both gone now no need.
With BMW gone and in Mercedes The F1 team could have been branded Maserati...and buy out Sauber, destroy the plans/leftovers and sterilise the place and reintroduce Alfa Romeo with assistance from the Ferrari camp...just like old days hey Enzo :)

PS If you don't understand the talking...tell me where can I buy that wall paper? haha

lombardi

Viva L'Italia,Grazie Mille for the legend posting-more of the same please-Ciao regards- a' Roma sono suppli,no arancini.
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999

scuzzyGTV

81 GTV 2.0 - Red

ProvaRacing

Bravo scuzzyGTV, I'm sure they would understand if you said it like that :) Though it should be "voglio un caffè espresso"

Next test for you;
Se capite questo e venite qui gli darò un rifornimento di anno del arancini e del suppli. È quello giusto?

PS hey lombardi (which region would you be from???) yes suppli are nice but without the meat sause and peas like in the Sicilian masterpiece THE arancini hahaha :)

scuzzyGTV

QuoteBravo scuzzyGTV, I'm sure they would understand if you said it like that  Though it should be "voglio un caffè espresso"

it got me decent coffe on my travels!

QuoteNext test for you;
Se capite questo e venite qui gli darò un rifornimento di anno del arancini e del suppli. È quello giusto?

???? dont think my phrase book is that good  ;)
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

lombardi

Vengo da ostia,vicino roma sul mare,5 minuti da fiumicino-l'aeroporto di roma,si e vero gli arancini sono piu grandi degli suppli,i suppli sono piccoli ma pieni di mozzarella,auguri e' buon appetito.
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999

ProvaRacing

To lombardi - Ringraziamenti ed anche a voi :)

QuoteQuote
Bravo scuzzyGTV, I'm sure they would understand if you said it like that  Though it should be "voglio un caffè espresso"

it got me decent coffe on my travels!

That's cool scuzzyGTV they know what you mean when you say espresso...it's when people say "un latte" without the first part "caffè" thinking it's cool just like in Double Bay or South Yarra...then they wonder why they get a glass of hot milk  ::)???

PS Just as well your phrase book didn't help you!!! I said I if you come here I will give you a year supply of suppli and arancini...handing that over would make me cry :o

Ciao  :D

scuzzyGTV

QuoteThat's cool scuzzyGTV they know what you mean when you say espresso...it's when people say "un latte" without the first part "caffè" thinking it's cool just like in Double Bay or South Yarra...then they wonder why they get a glass of hot milk 

that is exactally what happened to dad in venice!! was so funny looking at his face when he realised what he'd done  ;D
81 GTV 2.0 - Red