Price $20,000 ONO
Kilometres 61,000 
Body Sedan 
Colour Grigio Sterling 
Reg Plate TRC 876   
Reg Expire NOV-2009 
Engine No   
RWC Yes 
The vehicle is quite literally by far the best 156 money can buy, it is in absolutely fantastic condition with only 60,000 kms all services are up to date, The Ti package is sensational value with stunning 17" alloy wheels which have no scratches what so ever, electric leather seats, Tinted windows,8 Airbags, 3 electronic keys, full service history, new tyres, interiour is absolutly perfect the rear seats have never been used, road worthy certificate. This vehicle is in brand new condition and is absolutely faultless, it drives very smooth with excellent gear change, a beautiful colour combination by far the best 156 available.
OFFERS CLOSE TO $20.000
Luca

alfalove

little500

i love my fiat 500 but when i see a 156 jts i get a slight feeling of regret thinking i could have saved myself $10.000 and got a hell of a lot more car if it wasnt for my wife i could have had it my way ): if you are interested in trading for a fiat 500 let me.

kpm

Hi Luca my name Grant it seems i was unable to get in contact with you today i will try again in the morning if i dont hear from you before hand. I have a 2003 Bmw 318i i am considering trading on a 156ti, if you are interested could you please get in touch with me as soon as possible.The vehicle is silver 95.000 kms full service books in great condition, if i am unable to find a 156ti by the weekend i will trade mine in to Lance Dixon even if i have to put a few pennies on top as i have had no luck privately. please get back to me asap you can email me at grantmecini@hotmail.com cheers

Daitrader3

this car must be sold if anyone is interested please contact me on 0430130087
$18.000 ono this realy is a rediculous price for a car this good, if anyone is keen on a 156 i promise this realy is fantastic in every way.

John Hanslow

Great looking car.
Had a look at one that was a bit cheaper but no visible rego plate, much higher milage.
Considering the condition & the low milage, there is no comparison.

Cheers.

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Daitrader3

thankyou mate appreciate it its very sad to see it go although i dont have a choice due to relocation and commitments somtimes get in the way of the things we want most. hopefully within the next couple of years once i have settled down i wil definetly be looking to get my hands on another.

Daitrader3

IT HAS FINALY COME TO THIS BUT IF THE CAR IS NOT SOLD VERY SOON I WILL HAVE TO CONDIDER THE TRADE IN PRICE FROM MAX EUZES PRESTIGE

CONSIDERING ITS THE ONLY 156 Ti WITH THE AUTODELTA UPGRADES FOR SALE IN AUSTRALIA I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT HAS NOT SOLD.

AMAZING CONDITION MECHANICALLY PERFECT ALL SERVICES COMPLETED

$17000

GRACEFULMACHINE

HI I am very keen on viewing this vehicle right away i was wondering if you could get back to me as soon as possible hopefully organise an inspection tommorow. i have sent you a PM please get back to mee when can.

regards
GLEN

alexalfas

will you consider shipment to Canberra????? reply asap cheers