where have all the 90's gone

Started by dehne, November 04, 2009, 10:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dehne

ive been looking for another 90 for parts ect and am unable to find any im thinking the sheldon and i have allready exhausted australian stocks and are going to be forced to look overseas or worse
does anyone know of any
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Davidm1600

Well, i can't comment re the supply of 90's over on the mainland but there are two that have been sitting for the past year or two in Brighton, north of Hobart (Tassie) by the side of the Midlands Highway amongst a range of other dead cars on this guys property.  One 90 (white) is complete as far as I can tell, (it used to live close to where I live in Hobart) and the other one is partly dismantled and used to belong to a guy I know from our car club.   

If you are keen/desperate I could try to chase up on these cars for you.  PM me if wish.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

lombardi

There are 2 for sale in nsw,one on car sales and one on car point,one on car point has been for sale quite a while.rgrds
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999

turboalfa

I know some one with a running one and wants to sell it . but in my opnion is way over priced  (3 grand and its bit of a rust bucket needs a bit of work).. and is still registered i believe. lives in Donvale of Victoria. I was originally looking at it but not for that price . on top of it , it has a gass :) .. but the guy who is selling it is a mr Know it all but really has no idea.

if u want more information let me know.
GTV6 3.0L