116 Alfetta / GTV 2.0 & 105 GTV 2.0 Parts

Started by Giulia65, November 19, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giulia65

Having a shed reorganisation of sorts, with the following items available to fellow Alfisti to keep more of these great cars on our roads:

#1 1985 2.0 GTV - Heavily rear-ended parts car:  Silver, sunroof, late model dash.  Was in good condition before the Ipec truck driver got distracted on the mobile and......  Most parts & any front/side panels you need available with exception of engine, recaros & front bumper.  Nice carpets, dash and headlining, doors and other front end items.

#2 1977 2.0 GTV - Disassembled restoration project: Blue;  Not too much rust for an early model, but has light lower front/rear panel damage from moving about on a trailer en route to the shed.  Mechanically unknown (head off), but has been off the road for a number of years & interior is heavily soiled; Have 1982 model interior available if someone wanted to take it on as a resto project. Too good to wreck really, and in 15 years time I'll be kicking myself.....

#3 1974 2.0 GTV 105 - Leftover parts from a wrecked rustbucket.  Good bonnet / bootlid, rusty doors, some other panel cuts ok.  Cloth seats, dash, some electrical & chrome trim available.  LSD & steering box gone.

Still have the majority of the bodies on items 1-3, but will shortly need to clear the decks so that domestic brownie points are restored.

#4 1975 S2 1.8 Alfetta and 1980 2.0 Alfetta sedans - some interior, panels trim & and chrome parts available.

Cars are located in country SEQ and not generally available for inspection without prior arrangement, but pickup from Brisbane or postage on small items can be arranged.

More photos to come this weekend, but please PM if you have a specific 'widget' or need and I'll see what I can do - due to remote location, may take a couple of days to respond.  Please AU/NZ only.

Cheers!

Repco Lad

Hi Giulia65

Interested in some GTV interior bits. PM sent

Regards

David