wrecking 1983 2lt alfa giuletta brisbane. MUST GO!!!

Started by scano, September 30, 2009, 08:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scano

Hi lads, i have a complete build date nov.83 alfa romeo guiletta, its a 2lt with 5spd everything works, runs, panels are good, its white over silver. interior is good, ill get some photos tomorrow when its light again, but putting this up to see if anyones interested. I can remove motor, gearbox, diff wheels, steering setups and deliver what ever your after let me know, based in brisbane. Cheers adam

scano

heres some photos

scano

car needs to go soon, i wanna get my driveway back, i can deliver the car on a trailer, make an offer if you want it running, as i have someone wanting the carbys now, ill strip anything off the car, or move it complete with carbs or without carbs, car is running driving reasonable condition no rust i can see, motor could be a little tired got 120psi from all cylinders, needs throwout bearing as clutch is whinging, dont wanna cube it if somebody can use it for parts. let me know thanks. 0410315715

scano

the carbys have been sold. Im going to cube this car if no one wants anything from it. Surely someone on this website could benefit from a 2lt motor?? 5spd gearbox?? Transaxle complete?? any panels??? i also have a boss kit to suit a sports wheel, if no ones interested could someone put me on a website where people may be looking for these parts?? cheers adam.

Storm_X

hay if ur going 2 get it crused and get $30

give me a price on the head lights ,grill im after the black stripp through the front bumper and the plastic inserts where the fog lights go but urs are missing also/ or mabye just the whole bumper.

if i had my own house i would buy the whole car but yea.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

scano

:o :o been really lazy, working 1000's of ks away, been on holidays, now its time to get the boat out of the shed, so the alfa has to finally go. can someone let me know if there is anything they want or need, we can organise a price im not really worried if its a few bucks for the whole car, if it can advantage someone other than a wreckin yard where they just crush it for cash for steel. the car will be going on friday the 4th of december. let me know tonight or tomorrow so i can pull shit out and whatever, prefer not to post stuff but can work something out, so anything u can think of u want sms or put a post or msg up here, ill get it off, the car will be towed, happy days. Thanks fellas

BradGTV

i would be intrested in the steering wheel boss, PM sent
79 gtv sr20, 83 gtv, 83 gtv6 3.0, 75 ts x 3, 85 gtv, 76 gt, 91 164, Subey L Series, S13 silvia, Bmw e30 318i, VT SS 6spd

Storm_X

Quote from: Storm_X on October 06, 2009, 05:37:21 PM
hay if ur going 2 get it crused and get $30

give me a price on the head lights ,grill im after the black stripp through the front bumper and the plastic inserts where the fog lights go but urs are missing also/ or mabye just the whole bumper.

if i had my own house i would buy the whole car but yea.

hay man how much for
head lights ?
the windown seals that sit on the out side at the bottow of the window ?
the whole front bumper or just the black strip that goes through the bumper where the number pl8 sits.
also front grill
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

scano

last in, cars gettin towed at 8in the morning if anyones got anything they can think of let me know