Merry Christmas!

Started by L4OMEO, December 24, 2009, 04:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L4OMEO

Hey everyone

I have only been on this forum for a short time but have really enjoyed the banter, debates, knowledge, opinions and provocation it unearths. Alfa people are interesting people  ;D.  I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas, drive safely (okay, fast but safely), and I look forward to chatting with you all again next year.

May your stockings be full of Koni shocks instead of hankys and socks.

And thanks for keeping us all on the straight and narrow Evan.

Cheers and beers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

ProvaRacing

Merry Christmas, Buon Natale, Joyeux Noël & 圣诞快乐

And also from Maurizio Consalvo, Head of Product Development at Alfa Romeo.

OK and from the Alfa girls haha.

Davidm1600

May I add my best wishes to everyone out there on the forum, in Alfa heaven etc.  Thankyou for you all the postings, subjects discussed and friendship.  I likewise look forward to next year and our big 100 year of Alfa celebrations.  Hopefully I may get across and meet some of you in person.  However, in the meantime like Prova says Buon Natale, may Santa keep your ALfa revving, twin cams sparkling and a few shiny bits to be placed on your project car.  All the best everyone.  Merry Christmas.  Dave ;D
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

L4OMEO

Nice post for your 300th Dave!
2002 156 GTA

UNICO

Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

I hope Santa leaves a fuel pump for my GTV6 in my stocking when he visits tonight. I left him a slice of panettone and a glass of chianti instead of the cookies and milk. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ed

pep105

Merry Christmas & Buon Natale to you all and your families I hope Santa brings you your twinspark conversion , 3 litre conversion in your GTV6 (or a GTV6) , Pace cams, Alfaholics GTA replicas or what ever else your Alfa heart desires. Maybe even a Vespa !   :)
Thanks for talking waffle with me this year it was a blast

Tanti Saluti
Pep

PS Ed u big wog I just spoke to Santa he will bring the pump he likes Panet-One I asked him for some 105 parts & he told me to bugger off!
Merry Xmas!!!!
PPS Lets hear it for our Tassie mate Davo 300 Posts Whoo Hoo!
PPPS I think Ive had too many Xmas drinks........    
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

UNICO

Hey Pep

Thanks for putting in a good word to Santa for me. I might leave some zeppoli under the christmas tree as well.

Ed

Davidm1600

and now for my 301 posting.  Hey you guys Pep, L4OMEO, and all, thanks for the recognition and there I was not even realising I had reached the magic number  ;D  Its been a good year, though while not a huge lot of progress on my Alfas, I certainly have learnt a lot and thoroughly enjoyed all your company.  Perhaps I too need to put out some grappa and biscotti for Santa, so that he may help with the decent respray for the Giulia.  I am sure Santa would love a quadrifoglio and a Alfa Cross and Serpent badge for the front of the sleigh  ;D  8)  Have a great day everyone tomorrow.  Cheers, hic !!  Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

pep105

Thanks Ed we've scoffed all of our zeppoli I'm 5kg heavier in fact I'm eating one right now.

Dave hopefully we will wake up tomorrow and our cars will be restored!

PS Yep Ive definately had too many Xmas drinks
Current
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

pep105

Did I mention I've had too many Xmas drinks?? - 238 Posts Whoo Hoo!
Current
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

wetprickles

Merry Xmas .

Thanks to all contributors on this site, been a blast getting to know you.
Have a safe one .
Better get some sleep now, got to pull that santa suit on soon.

Keep the revs up
Leon
I ran out of lock, and ran out of revs and run out of road, and ran out of talent.

Barry Edmunds

Leon,
You didn't mention whether you have run out of money along with everything else.

I'd like to join in with everyone else and pass on my very best wishes to all and hope that 2010 is even better and you get your favourite project/s finished in time for the March fun.

Remember: Happiness is a Giulia Super

Barry

dehne

merry xmas all the only complant is that santa did not bring me my own personal test track which i said i would share will all the other ALFA gods but he did bring me my number for the bee and name stickers so i cannot be that cross with him and the number will be 03 i im hoping he delivers the other present on 2jan 30 mill mmm nice all those alfas i will buy  ;)
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

MD

For a while a have been feeling a bit lonely thinking I was the only bent one here but having read through these posts I suddenly feel like I am in the right company... ;D

Merry Christmas all you Alfa fruitloops..
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

L4OMEO

No need to fear, you're as bent as the rest of us Mike and definitely in the right company ;D

Have a great Christmas mate!

Rory
2002 156 GTA