Alfa Romeo 159 ti - WTP

Started by IGGI, October 26, 2009, 12:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGGI

Good afternoon all

I am in search for a 2008 Alfa Romeo 159 ti, 2.4 JTD / 3.2 JTS, Manual, Black in colour with sunroof that may be up for sale..?

If anyone can assist or steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Daitrader3

Both engines are absolutly sensational, my farther has a 2.4 5cyl which is an amazing engine and you would be very satisfied, if you are after more power go for the 3.2 awd, the ti package is definetly worth the money excellent value combined with exotic looks. they are not the easiest car to find with a sunroof although their are a few available.
i have attached a link for you to have a look at.

if you struggle to find one i work with a wholesale autogroup in melbourne and i come across alot of 159s each week i would be more than happy to find one for you.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?Qpb=true&SearchAction=N&N=1216+1247+1282+4294967249+4294951398+903&Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32%7c1%7c%7cpCar_PriceSort_Decimal%7c1%7c%7cpCar_Make_String%7c0%7c%7cpCar_Model_String%7c0&sid=124BA7FC6CAD&Nne=15&tsrc=allcarhome&keywords=ti

IGGI

Have to agree with you. Both engines are sensational.

The many auto's that are out there just don't "do it" for me. Had they had a DSG gear box similar to the VW, where there gear changes are instant / smoother, I'd consider that option.

I have been searching for quite some time so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Daitrader3

contact me tommorow i work with a auto wholesaler and have first hand experiance with alfa romeos especially more modern 156-159 i would gladly help you find the right one eg..gearbox colour kms

luke

Gary687

Hi Luke (156beauty)

Just been a bit cheeky and sent you an e-mail to see whether you can assist in my own hunt for a Brera - it's in your Hotmail account.

No dramas if you can't!

Cheers

Gary
Alfa Brera 2.2
Alfa Giulietta
Alfa Grin :-)