75 twinspark engines for sale

Started by armc89, October 21, 2009, 07:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armc89

hello i have 2 twinspark engines 1 is complete only missing a starter motor. the other is bare.
the first has a broken head stud i had the intention of putting the head from the first engine on the second the head is in very good nic recod then when the guy i bought it off was putting it back together he broke a head stud. the second is a bit shagged out. should need a new set of rings, main seal and maybe bearings, then the two engines will make a good one. i am willing to split the stuff up. id really like a trade for a good twinspark gearbox. thanks

Storm_X

hay how much for RODS and PISTONS ??

oh and good job on selling that nice giulietta.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

armc89

$300 ill throw in the crank too for that price. but i would prefer to get rid of the whole engine you can have the naked engine for $450, thanks mate. they buyer hasnt picked it up yet. im sort of glad because i love the car.

Tristan Atkins

Hi Armc89,

I'm chasing a short motor, can you help me out?

Please contact me on 0422 093 549

Regards,

Tristan

Storm_X

Quote from: armc89 on October 21, 2009, 10:25:05 PM
$300 ill throw in the crank too for that price. but i would prefer to get rid of the whole engine you can have the naked engine for $450, thanks mate. they buyer hasnt picked it up yet. im sort of glad because i love the car.

????
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"