Wanted, Alfa Romeo 90

Started by negative_camber, January 05, 2010, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

negative_camber

Hi, I'm just wondering of where I would be able to find an Alfa 90 (preferably later model) but not really fussy. As these are the rarer model, I'm interested in getting one of these but I have found that they are getting harder to find. Also what am I expected to pay for a working condition 90 as I've researched and seen them for well under 10 grand or so on various websites.  :)

Thanks,
negative_camber

Storm_X

i have never seen a 90 over 10grand hay i thought they arent even worth 5grand.
ive one or two for under 1000. i thought they went a good model also as the local pick apart has plennt of 90s
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

redalfaracing

I picked up 2 for $400.

i thought that was overpriced. Who was it that described them as " a very fast ugly car" ?
Greg Wyatt

'79 Alfetta PRC
'83 GTV6 3.0L 24v CRC Project
'83 GTV6 restoration project

Sheldon McIntosh

I've got one for $10k, in fact you can have two for $15k.  Both late model Supers with the analogue dash and better suspension and gearbox.  One is a low km, 2 owner car, and the other is only driven on sundays (and one saturday in July).

PM me.

Ray Pignataro

Sheldon if you pull that deal together you can come work for me.In fact if you pulled that deal off I would work for you.

lombardi

Look at carsales,one has just been lowered to $ 4k,in syd,looks ok in photos.rgrds
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999

turboalfa

Im guessing your in sales ray.

also there is a 90 floating around in my area he wants 3500 i went to have a look and it was damaged in certain places but def fixable but i thought for the price wasnt worth it but this was over 6 months ago and he still has the car. maybe his gone lower. no clue.

but check the trading post.
GTV6 3.0L

Mike

I have a 87 Super for sale, red, 15inch 5 spoke alloys, konis, twin 2.5inch syste, that sounds horn.  Dash is the non digital version (I prefer).  Rust free, 6month rego, tow ball, very straight.  Doesn't drop any oil, just replaced front donut and done some suspension work.

I am happy to keep but would sell since this car made me fall in love with the v6...so I bought a gtv6.

you can pm me if interested.  Car is in Tasmania, good excuse for a drive around Tas prior to driving on the boat.

Alfa 90's do not cost anywhere near 10K.  An Alfa 166 can be picked up for 5-10k, the poor old 90 along with most Alfas, depreciate faster that Luigi can take a ciesta.

Oh, almost forgot, price is 2k with tas rego, less without.
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

negative_camber

Quote from: turboalfa on January 06, 2010, 08:38:51 AM
Im guessing your in sales ray.

also there is a 90 floating around in my area he wants 3500 i went to have a look and it was damaged in certain places but def fixable but i thought for the price wasnt worth it but this was over 6 months ago and he still has the car. maybe his gone lower. no clue.

but check the trading post.

Hi, turboalfa, I looked on the trading post website and found this.
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Used-Cars/Sports-Performance-Cars/AdNumber=TP003151239?BackToResult=true&AdOnTop=
It's the only one up on there but there is something really wrong with it :o

turboalfa

yea something reall wrong with it . is it has a 4 litre Commodore engine... thats what is wrong with it. i cant stand my australian cars. even though im a new car sales men for ford. one day prestiage here i come:D haha only 18 at the moment.
GTV6 3.0L

dehne

if you look on forum under buy there is 2 forsale ithink he wanted about $1500 for both 1 is as good as rwc the other goos for parts and they are in vic well worth a look
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past