For Sale: Alfa 116 GTV Coupe & 75 TS Parts

Started by Tristan Atkins, January 13, 2010, 07:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristan Atkins

Hi guys,

Items can be viewed/collected in Sandringham, Victoria. Please PM me if interested.

2.0L 1983 116 GTV Coupe Parts:

Steering Wheel Boss + 10mm spacer $40.00 (New in Box) SOLD

Front Bumper Brackets $10.00

GTV6 Fuel Tank Straps (Handy for TS conversion with GTV6 tank) $30.00 - SOLD

Front seats in reasonable condition $40

Indicator switch gear assembly (All switches working) $50 - SOLD

Side skirts, Good condition $50

2.0L TS Alfa 75 Parts:

Air Filter Panel $ 15.00

Distributor Covers $20.00 for both

Windscreen Wiper Motor $20.00

Steering Wheel (good condition) - I also have the horn cover and the badge kicking around $15

Coolant overflow bottle (no leaks) $50 - SOLD

Regards,

Tristan

Storm_X

if you where in adelaide i would have bought that motor off you. in sted i bought a complete alfetta coupre just for the motor and a few goodies it had even tho i own a giulietta.

also tristan you wouldnt happen to know anyone selling a TS motor or parts ? i am in need of TS pistons asap for my turbo.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Tristan Atkins

Hi Storm_X

I ended up rebuilding my motor as it was a ejected dowl plug that caused the bearing to fail.  Thus I never sourced another TS motor. Hugh Harrison at Monza Motors spoke to me in regards to a bottom end that he considered parting with. His contact details are on the sponsors part of this site. Otherwise you might be able to try Vin at PACE.

Best of luck with the turbo!

Tristan

drewster71

Hi Tristan,
Im In Adelaide also, but very interested in windscreen water bottle, indicator assembly and seats, I come to Melbourne A lot but was only looking at flying every time this year... in saying this I may drive over and get what you have but any chance you could find out from  Australia Post the cost to send everything bar the seats for me ?

Cheers Drew
PRESENT
1983 2L GTV
PAST
1977 Alfetta

Mile Jurcic

Hi Tristan,

Just wondering if you have a l/h side mirror lying around ?

Regards
Mile

Tristan Atkins

Hi Mile,

Sorry but I don't have a left hand mirror, those parts are the left overs from my TS conversion, thus I'm using the GTV chassis. My 82 didn't come with a mirror either. Some guys get aero/racing mirrors, but I don't mind having just the one. Parking just requires a little more finesse.

Regards,

Tristan

Tristan Atkins

BUMP

The gentleman interested in the washer bottle and indicator switchgear said he  is no longer interested and thus these items are still available.

Regards,

Tristan

Alfalfa

lovely. I'm interested in washer bottle. How much inc. shipping to 3111?

cheers

Christian
Current:
2009 Ford Focus XR5T
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (out to stud)

Previous:
1986 Nissan Pintara Shaggin Wagon

Al Campbell

Tristan,

I'm interested in the indicator switch. Could pick up this weekend.

Have sent you a PM

Al Campbell

GavDaniels

Gavin Daniels
1979 Alfetta GTV 2.0L (For Sale)
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 (New Project)
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (Daily Drive)

Tristan Atkins

Hi Gav,

The skirts are still available, and are currently at my fathers place in Sandringham. Your more than welcome to contact him via mobile on 0418 343 107  to arrange an inspection.

They are the original side skirts (all clips intact) comprising of the the two sections between the rear of the front wheel arch, and the front of the rear arch.

I no longer required them as I change the front bodywork of  my car and skirts didn't really suit.

If you have any dramas let me know on 0422 093 549.

Regards,

Tristan

Tristan Atkins

BUMP

Some new parts added.

116 Alfa GTV Coupe:

Steering Boss + Spacer

Front bumper brackets

GTV6 fuel tank straps

Alfa 75 TS:

Distributor covers

Wiper Motor