75 exterior door handle gaskets

Started by Evan Bottcher, January 26, 2010, 10:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

Hi folks,

The rubber gasket that surrounds the door handles on our 'new' 75 are hard and cracked, and missing some bits.  I had the impression these were very hard to come by and very expensive.  A chap on the AlfaBB has remanufactured them and is selling them on ebay or direct.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Alfa-Romeo-Milano-75-Door-Handle-Gasket-Set-SALE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4a9d725e18QQitemZ320469098008QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182

If you contact him directly you can have them for USD $80.00 delivered.  I ordered a set and they came quickly and I'm really impressed with the quality.  Apologies for dodgy iphone photo, really need to get a new camera.  I haven't fitted them yet (need to get some paint for the door handles etc.) but lots of photos of fitment on the AlfaBB.

cheers,
Evan.

Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Duk

Yeah this guy was doing a bit of market research on the AlfaBB. Fantastic to see people putting in the hard yards to provide quallity replacement parts and deliver quickly.

It always seems that most of the random failure of Alfa's can be traced to poo quallity plasics and rubbers rather than actual design failure.

f1worldchamp

I've ordered a set as well and they look pretty good so far.
He usually lists them on eBay with the 'or Best Offer' function, so you can get them for better than $80 US if he's in a good mood  ;)
Current:
2006 159 JTDm
Past:
2000 GTV 2.0 Twin Spark
1973 1600 GT Junior
1987 Alfa 75 2.5

Run with the bulls
Swim with the Sharks
Race with the Italians