lets bag each other

Started by dehne, February 05, 2010, 08:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jekyll and Hyde

Quote from: L4OMEO on February 08, 2010, 11:08:34 AM
Suck and blow? How does that work?

First, you need to remove your bottom ribs.....

Davidm1600

Now that cat looks so cool  8), I tell you you should see my place with 6 cats !! and the fun they get up to.  Oh hang on we are supposed to be bagging each other out.  So go ahead guys and tell me I must be nuts to have so many cats !!  ;D   Just as well I love them, for they sure do seriously bad stuff to my bank account and food budget !

MD the marriage is safe for the time being  ;D but I seriously love your suggestion.  I have to say that in the past, er um ....I have actually kind of done that sort of thing.  ie. got a steering wheel out of my antique bookcase (doesn't everyone have some spares and keep them in such places), put on my helmet and my favourite car rally video up loud, and drove the course, while at the same time calling out the corner ratings, etc !!  ??? ;D ::)  Just sure am glad no one caught me doing this.  A photo of this would be tragic.

Thanks Pep, I like the idea of "no pressure"  the BMW its time to go"  ha ha ha  :D ;D ;D  Yeah, you havn't met my missus.  Believe me fat chance of that happening.  More likely the other way around, as she has made such noises in the past re my GTV, and the Giulia Super.  But I have held fast guys to my toys for they are not for sale, ditto my beloved Enzo (aka Fiat AC 124 sport).  Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Is that your head, or did your neck throw-up?
Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

1750GT

You guys are too nice I am going to hijack another thread, sorry Dehne.

But before I do I'd just like to say I hate fwd alfa's they are bags of shit and there are alot of people on this site who are just plain making excuses for the shit they drive. Get with it fwd alfa's are worth nothing and theres a reason!!!! they are shit!

Oops dont know where that came from, oh and Dehne get  a grip, cat pooh yellow just aint cool.

1750GT
April 1 fool

philpot

Well, not only are the calendar reading skill levels demonstrated in the last post indicative of the level of critical comment and illuminated thinking of the previous author (and I use the term only as etiquette requires it...) moreover, it sounds like someone just got their favourite pair of mummies nickers in a knot over their Austin Powers Vintage '60's mobile....Perhaps the road was wet when that FWD overtook your bouncing rear-end (?) as your oh-so-elegant-pirouhette commenced it's tragic arc. Poor Petal....Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.
1992 33 1.7 16v QV - white     1998 156 Twin Spark - white     1990 33 1.7 16v QV - silver     1985 33 1.5 QV - silver

Past:   '81 Alfasud ti      '76 Alfasud ti

dehne

apart from never seeing yellow cat poo im sure that its a little quicker than ur "classic rwd 1750" but then again i think i could drive my fwd alfa quicker than that to oh well you see there is an advantage of fwd but lets not go in to that its about bagging each other. you stink like a rotten oily rag that i cleaned the yellow cat poo up with
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

MD

tell me you blokes are NOT serious about this romance !!  ;D
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer