Free

Started by Mat Francis, March 21, 2010, 06:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat Francis

Four 14 inch factory steel wheels for a 75. Black in colour. No tires. Never going to use them, don't have the space. Free to anyone who wants them in the next few weeks. If not, scrap metal. No postage, but could probably bring them to a club meeting etc.

Similarly there is also an alfetta di dion rear end taking up space. The front bush in it is good, i have my doubts about the wheel bearings, but never drove the car it came out of so a bit unknown. No drive shafts or watts link. Really only suitable if anyone wanted to build a new rear end up without having their car off the road whilst doing it. Same story, week or two then it's gone.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Sheldon McIntosh

I'll take em all if I can,  cowboy.

Mat Francis

'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Mat Francis

Wheels are available again. Same again, few weeks then scrap metal.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

116gtv

hi mat,
if it suits, i will get them collected by courier like last time if you can tape them together. i can use them on my 75!

Mat Francis

They aren't in particularly good condition, (however they are not rusty, i think they are all straight, but they do have the usual scratches etc) so as long as your happy to have them wrapped with a bit less effort than last time, it won't be a problem. Would be a good way to get rid of the rest of that cardboard anyway.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

116gtv

Mat, thank you and no problem re scratches.., and yes less packaging is fine, you did an awesome job last time!