Martin Sifredi - Concours Automobile Presentation

Started by Martinsifredi, April 24, 2010, 05:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinsifredi

Hello to all Alfisti,
My name is Martin Sifredi, I have been a member of AROCA Victoria for a few years now. I have finally managed to take the time in joining the forum 
I am the proud owner of the Autodelta 33 Boxer 16V, you probably have seen it here and there and at the Como Park Spettacollo.
I would like to offer my knowledge and experience with technical and cosmetic topics regarding the Alfa 33. Please contact me via this forum or my email: mvsifredi@iinet.net.au

I have recently established 'Martin Sifredi - "Classic and Modern Concours Automobile Presentation". This includes a variety of specialized professional and complete automobile rejuvenation car care services. I have been an avid car enthusiast for the last 15 years and have gained much experience in car restoration and understand how much work is involved in preserving a car in pristine condition.

Additionally Commissioned Photographic Services will also be available for any type of automotive event.
[/img]

MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814

John Hanslow

Good work.  Brief but thorough article in Auto Italia too.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Martinsifredi

Hi John,

Thank's for the compliments. I was hoping AutoItalia would do a proper article on the 33 series and its progression through the 80's and 90"s. I will be writing to them to see if they would be interested in using my 16V and any one else from the club who has a pristine 33 series 1, and Alfasud (preferably a Ti) , but not vital.
Maybe other owners of these models can post a reply if interested and or email me on mvsifredi@iinet.net.au

Thanks John

MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814