Selling Silver GTV6 1985 newly rebuilt 3.0L 12 valve:)

Started by turboalfa, May 20, 2010, 05:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboalfa

Hey guys im currently selling my GTV6 3.0 Litre with fresh engine 3.0 Litre only done 1497 kms since it was rebuilt bottom and top end.

has exhaust system all the way through.

Yellow konis.

Bigger brakes at the front. (drilled and slotted)

Sportivo sports steering wheel(needs to be re leatherd)

Rear lid use to have a zender spoiler im happy to supply with sale although i had taken it off and secured the holes with some silver coloured silicon. i also have another set of front and rear bumpers which i will include which are in the normal colours and may need a bit of a clean up have been sitting in shed . i currently have orginal bumpers on the car but painted silver.

i will post pictures asap.

if anyone is interested please let me know

Laurence Latin

0406 884 118
GTV6 3.0L

Storm_X

"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

turboalfa

GTV6 3.0L

turboalfa

hope you like  ;D if you would like to see it in person feel freeeee to pm or call me at any stage.

i
GTV6 3.0L

Simon Aarons

Car looks great!! I saw you drive down Burwood hwy yesterday and the sound was just as good!!!
1986 GTV6 3.0L

116gtv

the paintwork looks great in the pics - you should post some interior shots as this is an interesting proposition with a rebuilt 3 litre  ;D

turboalfa

Haha no worries guys .. I was driving to belgrave to look at houses for parents .. I love the car but wanna buy maybe 105 that my uncle built :-) .. I'll post interior shots tonight guys .
GTV6 3.0L

turboalfa

its not the greatest interior and the steering wheel is an alfa wheel and does need to be releatherd and that will cost approx 90 dollars.
:) and ive got alfa pedal rubbers i bought waiting to go on :) oh and i forgot to mention i believe they are pace extactors heat protection coated as well :).

Alfa Power! :P
GTV6 3.0L

turboalfa

GTV6 3.0L