1983 giulietta for sale $2800 make offers please if your interested! ts engines

Started by armc89, May 25, 2010, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armc89

red with simmons wheels 15x6 on front 15x7  on the back just put new syncros and a second hand motor in. has koni red coil overs in the back bilstien shocks up front new break pads about 2000km ago on the front will need new back ones soon. ive had the car for almost three years and havent really driven it for the past 12 months its making noise in the head that i assume is buckets and shimms ill get that sorted out before it sells. i have heaps of giulie parts to go with the sale. im after $2800 make offers please tho im not out to rip anyone off

armc89

having trouble posting pictures ill post them as soon as i can!

armc89

pictures

armc89

pictures

choff1750

Hi there mate, is the giulietta still for sale, and is it reliable enough to drive interstate. Cheers

Storm_X

Quote from: choff1750 on July 01, 2010, 08:43:15 PM
Hi there mate, is the giulietta still for sale, and is it reliable enough to drive interstate. Cheers

christian what hapend to your giulietta ?
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

armc89

hey mate sure is im currently sorting out some electric window problems. but other than that its pretty good. where are you located?

armc89

now comes with every single alfa related thing i own. i have so much stuff for this car someone needs to buy it fast

GiuliettaJewel

Hey mate will buy straight off you I really want another one first one was in an accident, and I miss it like crazy! Please reply soon as I have been trying to get in contact with you for some time now. If anyone else knows this guy personaly on here can you please help mr out because I really want this car!!! Cheers

Storm_X

im the new owner of this car. thanks aidan

i have ALOT of work to do on this car to get it back on the road
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"