Next girl for Razzamatazz stockings

Started by dfphoto, May 31, 2010, 07:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfphoto

Hi fellow Alfa owners I have a favour to ask if any of you have a facebook account could you please log on to the nextgirl razzamatazz site and vote for my daughter Alyce, she is the second girl from the left on the top row you just need to log on as a facebook user and click the like button. She has made it into the final 25 from all the girls that entered in Australia and now it's up to voters to get her through to the final 5. Come on guys and Girls help her out to get to her dream. Here is the link
http://nextgirl.razzamatazz.com.au/
By the way I now have a 159 and it seems like a really great car.
Thanks David

david sammartino

done and done, and especially because she is an alfisti love child. i like to think!

NigelC

Tried to but the site is playing up, I'll log on to facebook again tomorrow.  Well done on the 159, I drowe one for three years (now for sale) and they are great.
Current 2017 Giulia Veloce - Red
Current 1979 Alfa GTV - Ivory (Gp S racer)
Past 2007 Alfa 159 2.2 JTS Rubino Red
Past 2003 Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Red
Past 1979 Alfa GTV Red/Rust

dfphoto

That link takes you to the voting page where you have to log in as a facebook user, then you just click on the like button, it will turn blue and then your vote has been counted, Thanks for the vote.

Mat Francis

Heh, small world. Pretty sure i went to school with your daughter. Best of luck
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

dfphoto

Mat, Where did you go to school?
By the way some people are having problems with placing a bid, sometimes when you log on you need to click on her picture first to bring up the like button. Thanks David

NigelC

Current 2017 Giulia Veloce - Red
Current 1979 Alfa GTV - Ivory (Gp S racer)
Past 2007 Alfa 159 2.2 JTS Rubino Red
Past 2003 Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Red
Past 1979 Alfa GTV Red/Rust

dfphoto

Mat, Alyce did go to school with you and she said to say hello. She remembered you having an Alfa that you raced.
Come on all you Alfa owners how about some more votes.
Thanks David

dfphoto

Come on guys there are a lot of people reading the posting but I don't think too many are voting, the competition are catching up. Try to spend a minute or two to give Alyce a vote, Thanks David
http://nextgirl.razzamatazz.com.au/top25.aspx

pep105

Voted, Good luck hope she wins
Cheers
Pep
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

dfphoto

Are there anymore votes out there in Alfa land?
Keep them coming Alyce appreciates every one