FS: GTV Parts and Engine

Started by Smity42, April 24, 2010, 07:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smity42

Hi Guys

I'm stripping a 1982 GTV for track work, so I have most interior parts for sale. Let me know if you need anything.

I'd say the interior was in good condition, but not great. Pics of items on request, there's too many for me to snap everything in advance.

Front seats are without rails.

I'm also looking to sell the 2L engine from the car. It was sold to me not running, but it didn't take much to get it going:

Timing was not set, carbies not tuned, and a lot of vac lines disconnected in that video, so I'm sure it will run really nicely once thats all sorted. Also exhaust not hooked up properly and engine mounts are shot. I'm not going to spend any more time getting it going better though.

Engine is currently still in car but can be removed quickly once a buyer is found.

If anyone is interested, contact me on here or Martin.Smith@mws.id.au

I'm located in Brisbane, but am happy to post anything small enough to send via aus post.

Cheers,

Martin

TheConverted

G'day Martin, you wouldnt by chance have a passenger side engine mount?

Keep smiling,
Moe
White Alfetta 84 GTV, soon to be a GTeV (Electric Vehicle)

Smity42

Do you want the rubber bit or the metal bit?

The rubber bit is shot to hell, the metal should still be OK

sportscar

i am interested in the motor ,where are you ? what state?
i would like to see it running if you are in vic. cheers

TheConverted

Just need the metal bit, ie., metal bracket between the rubber mount and the engine.
White Alfetta 84 GTV, soon to be a GTeV (Electric Vehicle)

Smity42

Quote from: sportscar on June 09, 2010, 05:15:47 PM
i am interested in the motor ,where are you ? what state?
i would like to see it running if you are in vic. cheers
I'm in Brisbane, Queensland.

The engine has no cooling system, and car no longer has any wiring so the only way to see it running is probably the video on the first post.