Wanted: GTV6 Passenger Mirror

Started by AgeG, July 09, 2010, 04:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgeG

Guys i know they are scarce, anyone have a 116 GTV6 passenger mirror, in silver would be great.

Cheers,

Adrian
1989 AR 33 1.7ie Red
2005 Citroen C4 Grey
1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Silver
2012 Abarth 500C EsseEsse

Simon Aarons

Try Monza Motors - 9729 9946. They normally have lots of GTV parts :)
1986 GTV6 3.0L

Repco Lad

Hi Age

If Hugh at Monza hasn't got one, Mille Miglia are wrecking a 116 at the moment. They are starting to part it out over ebay, including a driver's side mirror. They may still have the passenger side.

RL

MD

Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Mile Jurcic

Hey MD,

If you have a spare let me know, as im also looking for same mirror same color would be nice.

Cheers.
Mile

MD

To put some perspective on the price of these things, here's one on ebay which is a drivers side one for $285. It's pretty rough.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Alfa-Romeo-GTV6-Alfetta-6-GTV-Door-Mirror-Electric-DS-/390216790682?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5adabbb29a

The LHS mirror is much more rare. List price of it 5 years ago was $520.

Mile, I want to give AgeG a fair time to respond to my PM which he hasn't done so to date. Perhaps he hasn't seen it yet. Anyhow a couple of days more and if I dont get a response, I'll send you a PM with all the details and photo. I hope you feel that is reasonable.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

MD

Mile,

AgeG has contacted me and declined and so the mirror is for sale. I would describe the unit as being in average condition. The mirror is in good condition and likewise the backing. The surround has some scratches on the window side of the unit as shown in the photo. As it would require a colour change to suit your car, this could be tidied up with some basic sanding and spray putty primer and finished with the colour of your choice. A minor job really.

It  includes the base seal/gasket. Electrically, the side to side movement works, the up/down motor may need servicing but it can be moved manually if necessary.

Price $250 plus  $10 postage.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

MD

OK so AgeG declined and Mile tells me he has scored a silver one.

If there is any interest from any other party for this mirror as is,  please send me a PM.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0