Phillip Island in Auto Italia

Started by Joe Garra, July 30, 2010, 04:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Garra

Just picked up the air freighted copy of Auto Italia at the newsagent yesterday - great article and photos of the Phillip Island event written by il presidente , Barry Edmunds!!
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

Joe Garra

yep, but it's great that it's gone worldwide
        Giulietta QV
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

Barry Edmunds

Just to correct anyone's inference, suggestion or mistaken belief about material being lifted from C&S,  the article on Phillip Island that has appeared in Auto Italia was NOT lifted from C&S.
It was in fact written entirely by me and sent over to AI a good deal earlier than C&S's deadline and printing. The photos, by the way, were also all mine.
Barry

Joe Garra

Giulietta QV
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

Joe Garra

I saw that great photo of all the Alfas and just assumed (incorrectly) it was the same - so sorry again. I promise to take more care next time.
        Giulietta QV
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

Miss Alfa Sprint

Quote from: edmunds on July 31, 2010, 03:20:55 PM
Just to correct anyone's inference, suggestion or mistaken belief about material being lifted from C&S,  the article on Phillip Island that has appeared in Auto Italia was NOT lifted from C&S.
It was in fact written entirely by me and sent over to AI a good deal earlier than C&S's deadline and printing. The photos, by the way, were also all mine.
Barry

I just bought that magazine on friday, well done Barry!! Your photos are wonderful!  :)
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

branko.gt

Quote from: edmunds on July 31, 2010, 03:20:55 PM
Barry

take it easy Bazza, you should do something about that paranoia  ;)  :P

Contrary to your fear I was actually hoping it was an article from C&S. I thought you'd offer the article (or basically same but rewritten) and pictures to your club's magazine. I just checked the C&S and realised that you did not. Sorry, my mistake.

BTW, I'm sure it would be much better read than the usual fare of disgruntled laments on the state of Melbourne traffic.   ;)  :P

ChrisGTA

I couldn't get past the review of the 155 V6 DTM touring car.... I'm hoping Jim gets some inspiration for his Q4 from it...  ;D